Sunday 26 October 2014

HOW TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL





In order for me to achieve my vision I need to setting my goal. Goal setting is a very powerful technique that can yield strong returns in all areas of your life. By knowing precisely what I want to achieve, I know what I have to concentrate on and improve, and what is merely a distraction. By setting goals I can achieve more and improve my performance. Other than that, I can increase my motivation, pride and satisfaction in my achievements.
                                 The first step I need to take to achieve my goal is make a commitment. It is because goals require commitment and dedication. Next step is keep track of my progress. Regularly check-in on my goal progress and take note of where I am and where I need to go before I next check-in. Last but not least, I really need to be consistent in whatever I am doing. The more routine I can make the process, the easier it will be to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment