Sunday 26 October 2014

MY DREAM



In this entry, it will be a little bit different. In this entry I will tell you what really I wanted in my life. I never introduce myself before. My name is Siti norFatihah Binti S. Mohamad Sazali. I am just an ordinary girl. Nothing special about me. But, you can conclude me as a ordinary girl with a big dream.
 Now, I am studying in chemical engineering which is my passion since I was young. My ambition when I young I want to be an engineer. Now, my ambition is going to be true. In the next 10 years, I would like to work as engineer in Schlumburger  oil company. I would to do so because salary is triple salary compared to Petronas company oil.
            With the triple salary, I would like to have a big house, an expensive car and many other things that rich man have. For sure I want to give my parents a comfortable life to repay them because rise me up. I want to give my parents an expensive car as a gift and give what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment